Alice & Abhijeet were originally planning on traveling back to Iowa to celebrate their wedding scheduled for 2020. Unfortunately, the couple had to face the pandemic situation head on - and ultimately made the difficult decision to postpone their celebration until 2021. No problem friends, we've got this! We patiently planned and updated our floral plans, long distance. And by happy accident, due to the change in season from a fall to spring wedding date we were able to use one of her favorite flowers - fluffy spring peonies in her lush bridal bouquet!
I'm so happy that these two wonderful people were able to finally celebrate their marriage together with most of their friends and family. While some weren't able to travel from afar, it was still a perfect spring day at Rapid Creek Cidery. Even her beloved Great Dane made the long journey to celebrate the day with them!
The Brides' bouquet was filled with lush and elegant peonies, roses and garden roses, ranunculus, stock, and eucalyptus.
Catching a sweet pat on the head with her baby, Hilton.
Thank you to all the vendors:
· Photography: Emily Crall Photography
· Wedding Coordinator: Soiree Wedding Planning
· Floral & Rentals: Studio Bloom
· Venue & Catering: Rapid Creek Cidery
· Bridal Gown: Martina Liana from Bella Lily Bridal
· Maids’ Gowns: Azazie
· Suits: Generation Tux
· Desserts: Tip Top Cakes
· Hair + Makeup: Moods Salon & Spa
· Stationery: Allegra Iowa City
· Videography: Diamond Label Films
· Decor & Rentals: Borrow My Vintage & Unique Events
· DJ: ProSound
· Musicians: Corridor String Quartet