Small Town Autumn Elegance | Cascade, Iowa
Chloe had big dreams of a wedding filled with lush and elegant touches and refined style, while still keeping it heartfelt and happy. Large and lush garden style florals full of luxurious blooms in fall tones and a mix of greenery, plus loads of bistro and fairy lights from the ceiling resulted in a gorgeous transformation of the reception space. I absolutely loved how elegant yet cozy their wedding felt!
Their wedding took place in their home town of Cascade, an adorable gem tucked into the glowing fields of Iowa.
The flowers included unique earthtoned 'toffee' and 'matilda' roses, fluffy china mums, ranunculus, orchids, and eucalyptus.
From the Bride, "Tiffany did an amazing job on the flowers. It was everything I wanted and more. I would recommend her to any newly engaged couple looking for a florist. She is easy to communicate with and gets back to you in a timely manner. Very grateful for her business for my wedding."
· Photography: Twig & Olive
· Ceremony: St Thomas Aquinas, Cascade
· Reception Venue: Cascade Legion Hall
· Dress Boutique: Veras House of Bridals
· Bridesmaid Dresses: Needle and Thread
· Groom's Suit: Grahams Style Store
· Cake: Koppes Kreations
· Hair: J Salon and Spa
· Makeup: Claire Brown and Brynn Kolpin
· Stationery + Paper Goods: Haylee Hoffman
· Videography: Diamond Label Films
· Rentals + Design: Unique Events