- Mar 26
Prelude to Spring Wedding at Ashton Hill | Cedar Rapids, Iowa
As I opened the doors to the design studio for my eighth season of business, I felt genuine happiness to have the opportunity to get my hands on flowers once again. There's something so special to me to be a part of a couple's wedding day. It's hard to put into words what it means to create for such a beautiful occasion.
My 2020 season kicked off with Cassie + Caleb's mid March wedding. Happy, light, and bright...this is exactly how everything felt inside Ashton Hill Farm. Outside, a subtle blanket of snow fell throughout the day, creating a picturesque crisp backdrop perfect for wedding portraits captured by Summer Alisabeth Photography.
Cassie chose soft and blushy tones to compliment her dusty rose color palette. We kept everything soft and light with a mix of roses, ranunculus, lisianthus, and eucalyptus.
Lots of greenery, blooms, and candles adorned the guest tables. The result was for a romantic yet comfortable atmosphere.
· Photography: Summer Alisabeth Photography
· Floral+ Rentals: Studio Bloom
· Venue: Ashton Hill Farm
· Bridal Gown: Maggie Sottero
· Bridesmaid’s Gowns: Azazie
· Suits: Men’s Wearhouse
· Cake: Take the Cake Desserts
· Desserts: Sweetly Grace Cookies
· Rentals: Borrow My Vintage
· Hair Stylist: Hair by Libby
· Makeup Artist: Beauty by Bekah
· Jeweler: Siebke Hoyt
· Ring Box: Mrs. Box