One of my favorite weddings of the year was celebrating the marriage of Anne and Luke. They had a great sense of style for their wedding, and I was so excited about the designs right from our very first meeting! She came to me wanting a romantic modern garden style, with a warm color palette of soft muted shades of coral and rust. They held their wedding ceremony at their family church, and their reception was held at outdoors right outside of the Hauberg Estate Mansion. Seriously, I love historic buildings and this property is one you NEED to visit when you're in the Quad Cities area.
For that iconic garden flower palette, we used a variety of garden roses, Studio Bloom-grown dahlias and phlox, cosmos, carnations, local lisianthus, ranunculus, and a variety of greenery. To add a modern flair, deep colored ninebark foliage was added, and sleek white and terracotta vessels were chosen for the ceremony arrangements and the reception centerpiece arrangements.
· Photography: Heather Ferreria Photography
· Event Planning: Stress Free Weddings, Inc.
· Floral: Studio Bloom
· Ceremony Venue: Sacred Heart Catholic Church - Moline
· Reception Venue: Hauberg Estate
· Dress: Hope's Bridal Davenport
· Ring: Expressions Jewelers
· Tent: Chance Productions LLC
· Desserts: Olde Towne Bakery
· Hair: Luxe Suite Hair Design
· Makeup: Beauty Addiction Makeup Artistry
· Stationery: Hannah Marie Calligraphy
· DJ: Clife Entertainment
· Catering: Cushman Food Engine