Elegant Wedding on the Farm | Solon, Iowa
Megan and Chris decided to go for an elegant and pared back feel, to feature the natural beauty of their family farm nestled in a mix of Iowa woods and prairies. The color inspiration came from Megan's love of colors of a summer sunset, so we incorporated a beautiful mix of watercolor shades of flowers in pink, coral, lavenders, and apricot.
This wedding was featured on Snippet and Ink.
From the Couple, "We absolutely loved working with Tiffany. Our flowers were stunningly beautiful, we got so many compliments and they were even better than I imagined. I cried when I held my bouquet for the first time !!! She was able to pull together my vision and she was so supportive about our big day. I highly recommend working with Studio Bloom !!!"
· Photography: Andrea Boller
· Event Planning: Chevrons & Champagne
· Floral: Studio Bloom
· Venue: Private Family Farm
· Dress: Monuque Lhuillier
· Suit: Ralph Lauren Made to Measure
· Desserts: Tip Top Cakes
· Signage, Photo Backdrop: Painting for Cheese
· Map: E Danae Calligraphy
· Videography: Nepo Productions
· Rentals: Aero Rental
· Rentals: Borrow My Vintage
· Tent: Classic Events + Parties