When I met with Brittany I couldn't get over how genuine this bride to be was. For her, the wedding day was truly to be about the sacred love between the couple, and sharing their union in Christ with their beloved family and friends. We achieved a high style timeless look with the softest blush tones, using a mix of romantic textural flowers and subtle greenery, and we had flowers everywhere!
This wedding was featured on Wedding Chicks.
· Photography: Ivory + Bliss
· Event Planning: Soiree Wedding Planning
· Floral: Studio Bloom
· Venue: Ashton Hill Farm
· Dress: BHLDN
· Desserts: Take the Cake Desserts
· Makeup: Airbrushing by Liz
· Hair: Amanda McDonnell
· Makeup: Melissa Banes
· Stationery + Calligraphy: Ettie Kim
· Rentals: Unique Events