studio bloom iowa
Sophisticated Brunch Wedding at the Heights Rooftop | Iowa City, Iowa
Kate and Zaid are a wonderful pair. I had the opportunity to meet with them over the summer to come up with floral designs for their wedding at the Heights Rooftop in Iowa City. As a museum art curator, she had a keen eye for personalized designs that injected joyful colors and an air of sophistication.
Emily at Soiree Wedding Planning guided the couple's wedding design and helped them incorporate both of their cultures into one beautiful event. Based on their design plans, we came up with a beautiful floral palette that was rich with color, yet felt refined and airy. We used quicksand and toffee roses, ranunculus, scabiosa, stock, sweet pea, lisianthus, and orchids. Oh, and did I mention they chose to have a brunch wedding? I've never had the opportunity to be a part of a brunch wedding before, and let me tell you-it was such a fun idea!
· Photography: Ivory + Bliss
· Event Planning & Design: Soiree
· Floral & Rentals: Studio Bloom
· Venue: The Heights Rooftop
· Dress: Justin Alexander at Zazou’s Bridal Boutique
· Suit: The Gentry Shop
· Desserts: Tip Top Cakes
· Hair + Makeup: Skin Deep Salon & Spa
· Stationery: Allegra Iowa City
· Rentals: Unique Events
· Rentals: Borrow My Vintage