The lightest and airiest of elements are used here in this beautiful elopement inspiration shoot in an Iowa prairie.
Wedding elopements and very intimate weddings can be just as stunning as a larger wedding.
Rustic elements of wood mix with refined textures of gold and glass to combine for a look that is refined and high style, yet effortless. A lush mix of soft spring flowers included lilac, hyacinth, columbine, sweet pea, and garden roses.
Thinking of having an elopement or very intimate wedding ceremony in Eastern Iowa? You still deserve the flowers of your dreams. We can create a gorgeous bridal bouquet for you to hold, and a boutonniere to complete your fiancee's outfit! Contact us here to inquire for elopement flowers.
Thanks to the contributing vendors:
· Photography+Styling: Ivory+Bliss
· Floral: Studio Bloom
· Squaw Creek Park, Marion Iowa
· Dress: White Willow Bridal
· Dress Designer: Casablanca Bridal
· Cake: Take the Cake Desserts
· Rentals: Unique Events of Iowa
· Rentals: Borrow My Vintage
· Ring: Trumpet and Horn
· Ring Box: The Mrs. Box
· Ribbon+ Table Runner: Adorn