Earthy Boho Wedding Inspiration
Happy, earthy, and authentic-those are the inspirations for our photo shoot styled and photographed by Lindsay of Ivory + Bliss. I absolutely loved the soft apricot and subtle hints of chocolate brown, paired with the rattan, macrame, and vintage elements. It made for a wonderful and inspiring collaboration.
Sweet locally grown summer blooms including dahlias, zinnias, cosmos, and queen annes lace were paired along with specialty flowers such as ranunculus and dutch 'cappuccino' roses for an eclectic and textural mix.
Thanks to the following vendors:
· Photography: Ivory+Bliss
· Floral: Studio Bloom
· Locally Grown Flowers: Pheasant Run Farm
· Dress: Casablanca
· Bridal Boutique: White Willow Bridal
· Paper: Gatherie Creative
· Makeup and Hair: Haley Ann Herbst
· Cake: Take the Cake Desserts
· Ring: Olive Avenue Jewelry
· Rentals: Unique Events
· Peacock Chair: Borrow My Vintage