It's such an exciting time for engaged couples and wedding vendors alike when a new venue opens in the area. And our newest wedding venue in the Corridor is none other than Little Lights on the Lane, and let me tell you right now-it is absolutely amazing! Whitewashed shiplap and white walls, towering ceilings, and warm eclectic wood accents make for a dreamy and versatile venue to host a wedding. Add it to your list my friends, because you NEED to visit!
When Karla at Honey + Joy Events approached me to create a look to coordinate with the venue, I jumped at the opportunity! We went with a modern, organic look with layers of whites and lots of texture. Fluffy garden roses, ranunculus, peonies, and lisianthus were paired with earthy pampas and reed grass to create a look that is hip and modern, yet warm and inviting. Jen Weinman Photography captured our sweet couple perfectly.
· Photography: Jen Weinman Photography
· Planning, Styling, + Decor: Honey & Joy Events
· Floral: Studio Bloom
· Venue: Little lights on the Lane
· Dress Boutique: Modern Dress
· Dress: Pronovias
· Cake: Little Blackbird Bakery
· Hair: Amanda Bean
· Makeup: Beauty Edit
· Stationery: Champagne Press
· Calligraphy: Painting for Cheese
· Rentals: Borrow My Vintage
· Rentals: Unique Events Iowa